BEST CLUB PLUS FLUSH DOOR (IS-2202-Part-1)
We breathe-freely in a home where the Door are strong enough to secure us. The strength here is to be defined by quality of its each and every perfect little aspect. Best DOOR has taken care of all those qualities without a single dot of doubt.
We have injected the newly new technology & exemplary innovations in the DOORS we are making. Thereby, our DOORS will become DESIRE after just one small insightful brief.
From “an-impressive-commitment-to-our-clients” to “the-outstanding” Efficiency-throughout-our-Doors”. We Definitely are a proved strong entity for you to rely on.
Combining the strength and the beauty of wood, Best Doors offer complete peace of mind to its users in terms of price, quality, durability and security. The doors are manufactured from high grade seasoned wood using state-of-the-art technology to ensure supreme resistance to Borer, Termite and other chemical hazards. Factory engineered to manufacture product is uniforming quality & finish & also Best Door offers a one stop solution for all your room openings.
KEY FEATURES OF BEST CLUB PLUS FLUSH DOOR:
- Bonded with boiling-water proof synthetic Phenol Formaldehyde adhesive
- Frames and battens are seasoned in advance to equalise moisture.
- Both side specified lock area is provided for the convenience of handle and lock fittings.
- Formaldehyde E1 Emission Level.
- Manufactured under Water Shield Technology.
- 25 years warranty against Borer & Termite* (conditions apply).
- Borer Proof & Termite Resistant.
- Dimensionally Stable.
- All weather Stability.
Selected Hardwood Species
Mark of Quality
Lifetime Warranty on Premium Offering
Healthy, Safe & Environment Friendly
Boiling Water Proof
Borer Proof & Ternide Resistant
Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial, Kills 99.9% Viruses & 99.7% Bacteria
- Moisture Content : 10-12%
- Construction of Plies : 19mm≥ 05 nos
- Specific Gravity : ≥65
- Protective Compound Treatment : 1. PF Synthetic Resins
2. CC Treated
3. No MUF Resin
- Screw Holding Capacity (Kg) : ≥ 210
- Nail Holding Capacity (Kg) : ≥ 105
- Water Absorption (%) : ≤ 3%
- Flatness of Shutter : Not more than 1 mm
- Local Planeness : Not more than 0.5 mm
- Flexure Resistance : Not more than 2 mm
- Humidity Condition : Dimensional Changes within 5%
- Glue Adhesion : No delamination of the glue line
- Preservative Treatment : GLP Treated