BEST CLUB PLUS BLOCK BOARD (IS-1659)
BestPly Blockboard – a plywood board in which veneer layers used in the core are replaced by blocks of wood, the direction of grain of the blocks running at right angles to that of the adjacent veneer. Block board is made up of a core of softwood strips. The strips are placed edge to edge and sandwiched between veneers of hardwood.
KEY FEATURES OF CLUB PLUS BLOCK BOARD:
- Manufactured under Water Shield Technology.
- 25 years warranty against Borer & Termite* (conditions apply).
- Boiling Water Proof (BWP Marine Grade)
- Nano Bubble Technology
- Superior Screw Holding Strength.
- High Bonded Chemical (PF Resins).
- Pre-pressing with SST Technology.
- GLP Treated.
- Borer Proof & Termite Resistant.
- Imported Gurjan wood make.
- All weather Stability.
- Calibrated Plywood.
- Formaldehyde E1 Emission Level.
- Dimensionally Stable.
Selected Hardwood Species
Mark of Quality
Lifetime Warranty on Premium Offering
Healthy, Safe & Environment Friendly
Boiling Water Proof
Borer Proof & Ternide Resistant
Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial, Kills 99.9% Viruses & 99.7% Bacteria
- Moisture Content (%) : 8-12
- Construction of Plies : 19mm≥ 05 nos
- Specific Gravity : ≥ 66
- Protective Compound
Treatment : 1. PF Synthetic Resins
2. CC Treated
3. No MUF Resin
- Screw Holding Capacity (Kg) : ≥ 135
- Nail Holding Capacity (Kg) : ≥ 75
- Water Absorption (%) : 55
- MOR (along) : ≥40 N/mm2
- MOE (along) : ≥5100 N/mm2